Buying The Next House
It’s is Amazing How Many Folks Try This On Their Own and Wind Up Failing … Sometimes Miserably!
Should You Hire An Experienced Real Estate Agent?
Questions to ask
The Real Estate Company
Conflicts of Interest
More Conflicts of Interest
Your best source for a Mortgage Company Pre-Approval
Determining Where You Want To Live
EPA hazardous site information
School System Information
Crime Watch Information
Home Owner Associations and Dues
Selecting Properties To View
Narrowing The Field
Making The Selection
Preparing The Offer To Purchase
Lease-option to Purchase
- Advantages to Sellers
- Advantages to Buyers
Securing A Reputable Mortgage Company
- Degree of Difficulty with the word Reputable
- Junk Fees and other fun information
- Appraisal fees … junk fees?
- RESPA Violations – What is RESPA?
- Impact of fees, kickbacks and thing of value for referral of business
Participating In A Quality Home Inspection
- Selecting the inspector
- What should it cover
- Accompanying the inspector
- Report delivery
Home Owner Insurance Availabilities … can you get it?
Proceeding Through Closing
Closing Costs and Fees Terminology
Buy, Improve, Lease, Manage, Sell
Credit Score Investor Scams
Kiss your money and your credit rating good-bye!
Buying New Construction
Buying a new home is not as easy as falling off of a rock!
Your Dream Home Can Be A Nightmare! (Both when you buy and also when you try to sell.)
- Do you really think that your BUILDER is your BEST FRIEND?
- Will your BUILDER still be in business tomorrow?
- Learning the HARD WAY can and will cost you a lot of money !!
Who Buys What Price New Home
Price Range under $150,000 = 23% buy in this range
Price Range from $150,000 to $200,000 = 40% buy in this range
Price Range from $200,000 to $275,000 = 17% buy in this range
Price Range from $275,000 to $375,000 = 11% buy in this range
Price Range from $375,000 and up = 9% buy in this range
Before signing on the dotted line …
Most Desired New Home Features
When Planning To Sell Your New Home, You Should Consider The Following:
- Impact of those ‘free’ items from your builder.
- Builder ‘paid’ costs for you.
- Interest and property tax income tax savings.
- Adding update costs to your home’s value
It will cost you in the long run NOT to use a Real Estate Agent or Consultant